Paris Trip 2012
This particular school trip has happened every two years since Disneyland Paris opened in 1992 and has always proven to be great fun. We are organising another trip for October 2012, which will last 5 nights.
We will stay in the Kyriad Hotel, which is part of the Disneyland Resort, this accommodation has proved popular in the past and as such will be used for this trip. It is well appointed, with rooms offering a double bed and bunk beds, en-suite facilities and a T.V.
The price for pupils this year would be £695, this is unfortunately higher than 2 years ago due to increased costs and a worse exchange rate. The price would include:
- Five nights’ accomodation in the Kyriad Hotel
- Travel by executive coach equipped with toilet and video facilities
- Five breakfasts and five evening meals
- A ticket to Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show
- A ticket to the cabaret/show in Paris
- Access to the theme parks for three days
- A ticket to park Asterix
- Entrance to a range of excursions including; swimming, the Effel Tower, the Louvre and other sites in Paris
- Medical and travel insurance
For full information regarding the trip please go to the Trips interest space on the KLP, along with information regarding this trip you will also find a blog and pictures from the last 2 trips to Disneyland. There’s a review of last year’s trip here. All places are now arranged for the 2012 trip and those going have membership of the Paris Interest group on the KLP. This includes not only the blog, but photos of previous trips, documents and a form.